Capturing the film onto the hard drive proved to be fairly simple. There were no major problems other than occasionally pausing without reason or having problems with audio. However, within about half an hour all of it was uploaded onto premiere pro and each clip worked perfeclty fine. Most of the clips are in big chunks with no real order so I may decide to cut each scene out to make editing less complicated. However, as ive had a chance to get some clips in order on the timeline already, ive felt the process of cutting it out of the 1st preivew screen just as easy so feel this will waste time.
So far I am just reminding myself of the features on premiere pro such as learning how to just drag the audio into the timeline or mute or cut vision out of one of the levels of the timeline. Im making sure that everything that I want to put into my final piece is available ont his software such as the glithing affect.
I haven't faced any problems so far in editing. I am slightly worried about adding the music into my piece. I have already chosen all the sound affects and songs I want to add but am just worrying about the dialogue which will be added over the top or the transition between one song an another. I will look on the editng software to see what audio transitions there are or research back into other trailers to see how it was done it them.
Overall, I am pleased with how it looks now that it has been uploaded to a bigger screen. None of the shots seem to dark which it the main issue that kept coming up in filming. Although I was hoping to have more takes of the more important shots, so far, when looking back over the foutage, there arent any shots that look as if though they will cause any problems.
No comments:
Post a Comment