Wednesday, 6 April 2011

Update - Magazine Cover: Planning

I want to keep the theme of taking the screen shots for my magazine cover although I want to Photoshop it slightly more to give a different look to it. Using Photoshop, I will try to get the same black ground so the main image stands out. I will also make the image fairly black and white and blacken the eye to give a creepy feel to it.


The title will be the original Empire logo as I feel the colour already suits the genre of the film, as well as keeping the other line that are usually on this magazine the same such as the date, price, website.


The titles on the page for my film will have three colours. These will be red (for the main title), yellow) for the line at the top (special preview) and white the more detailed line) behind the scenes of this years scariest film. These colours will give the creepy feel to the magazine cover. The font for the main title will be the same as the font on the film poster unless this looks messy. I possibly will need a thinner font. The other two lines will have the same font as the extra line on my film poster, a typewriter font, to give that similarity between the two advertisement pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment