Monday, 21 March 2011

Update - Poster: Planning

I decided on using screen shots for my film poster would be the best way to do this. I think it worked well in the poster Quarantine so feel it will be just as effective for my own. Although I am using a screen shot, I still want a similar image to that from [REC] so have chosen the screen shot where the ghost is standing alone in the tunnel. I am going to use Photoshop to get rid of the background completely, so the focus will be entirely on her face. I made sure I got the s creen shot when the torch is shining in her face to add to that focus. I don’t want to use Photoshop too much on my poster as I want to give that impression that the image has been taken from the movie itself. I may use it to brighten the face slightly and remove that background but will do nothing else to alter the image. I think the font that I chose will look good with my poster although I will try out the others I created in case one looks more appropriate with the colour and image I chose. I am also pleased with my chosen quote line and will probably go for a simpler font or the font of my title depending on whether this will look too messy

No comments:

Post a Comment